Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blessing of Halle












Halle was blessed on September 27th in Twin Falls. Matt did a great job and then we went back to their duplex for lunch. The boys were interested in Halle for a few minutes, but then were fighting with Dusty to play the Wii. He wanted to watch football...I think the Broncos, no less. Braxton was great at bowling and still has the record for the highest score. I stayed for a few days to babysit Halle since it was potato harvest. I loved every moment and was glad when Matt was gone. He hovered over me every moment. They are great parents. Then I headed down to Ogden and flew to California on the 1st of October. I had to be in California for Lily's birthday. She and Kelli Ripa have the same birthdays: October 2nd. Look at Megan's blog for the pictures. www. dmbuchanan.blogspot.com


No comments: