Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Work of Art-Disturbed!




Sid and I went to BYU-Provo on Friday. I went to hear Andrew Clement, my nephew, perform his cello for his senior recital. Braxton kept Sid entertained. Andrew's recital was at the Museum of Arts building. When I saw Braxton, he wanted me to see something. I followed him into this room where there was a bunch of packing popcorn. Before I knew it, he was in the pile and not getting out. The security guy was right next to me telling me to get Braxton out of there. He also mentioned that Braxton had been there before and that pictures were not allowed. I had no idea that it was an art display. Braxton loved it and had the packing stuff all over the place. What a kid! My sister, Gale and her husband drove from Chicago for spring break.


No comments: