Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here are the twins!

Here is Braxton's better half known as his twin by his mother. (He loves to do whatever Braxton does and idolizes him.) They get into a lot of mischief together. Here is Adam eating Braxton's favorite meal-sausage. Brax and Grandpa went to the grocery store to buy all of Braxon't favorites. Including were his apple juice, chips and crackers.


We always thought that Matt and Cole looked alike...well they do. They also have the same hair that sticks up without a great deal of hair gel. The guys went to play basketball at Dusty's Dad's house. Sid and Matt were especially sore today. Holly, Jess and I went shopping. I had to return my light fixture in the bathroom. It was so perfect except that I couldn't open the doors to the medicine cabinet. I had to buy a very plain one since I didn't have a lot of options. No, it still isn't finished yet. The countertop is finally on, but the tile work isn't finished yet or the plumbing. I guess that we didn't make the March 1st deadline. We took the boys to Mall Cop. It was a perfect movie for them and they loved it.

No comments: