Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




All of us congregated at Megan and Dave's home in southern California. As I looked at the weather forecast, I told my coworkers that I certainly was glad that I wasn't going for the weather. It turned out to be somewhat rainy and cool-60's...which isn't that cool for us. Keith, Mata, Sid & I flew in on Tuesday evening. We flew into Long Beach and Keith rented a car. Holly and boys had arrived on Saturday and were staying in a condo by Newport Beach for a few days. Matt & Jess arrived on Thanksgiving day. Sid went with Mata and Keith to Universal Studios on Wedneday. They had a good time despite the rain and cool weather. A bright spot was that there were not lines! The women headed to shop on Black Friday. The men went surfing when we returned. We had a great time being together as a family.

No comments: